Private package tours, with multilingual guides, a flexible itinerary, all at very affordable prices.
Please see below for tour details.
**The price shown is for 2 PAX standard room in high season. Price changes every Monday based on the JPY exchange rate.
If you would like to visit and enjoy the major part of Japan, in such a limited period, this package will be your best choice.
- Languages available are Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. Except Day 1, arrival day : Available only English speaking assistant.
- Flexible itinerary : you can decide what to see in each city and route.
- The tours are available for single travellers.
Arrive at Narita International airport or Haneda (Tokyo Internatioal airport).
Transfer to your hotel by airport limousine bus.
You will be met by a English speaking assistant who help you to board an airport bus.
Transfer to hotel by bus (Travel Time 85 min.).
After check in at your hotel you will have free time.
Sightseeing in Tokyo (09:00 - 13:00) using public transport with your guide.
*Visit: Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street / Akihabara / Ginza
Afternoon is free at leisure.
Your main suitcase will be transferred directly from Tokyo to Kyoto.
Please leave your main suitcase with the porter / bell desk by 7:30AM.
Travel with just an overnight bag for your night in Hakone.
Transfer to Mt. Fuji / Hakone by private car with your guide.
Sightseeing in Mt. Fuji / Hakone.
*Visit: Mt.Fuji 5th station / Owakudani Boiling Valley / Ropeway / Boat Cruise on Lake Ashi
Your guide leaves you after check in at your accommodation in Hakone.
Transfer to Odawara or Atami Station by private car. (Japanese speaking driver only)
Take a bullet train to Kyoto (Travel Time 150min.).
Upon arrival at Kyoto Station, you will be met with your guide and transfer to Nara by Kintetsu express train.
Sightseeing in Nara (12:00- 17:00) using public transport with your guide.
*Visit: Todaiji Temple with big statue of budha / Nara park
After sightseeing go back to Kyoto and check-in at your hotel.
Sightseeing in Kyoto (09:00 – 17:00) using public transport with your guide.
You can select your own itinerary, see suggested routes on page 9.
After sightseeing go back to your hotel.
Free time for your activities, see suggested route page 9.
Your main suitcase will be transferred directly from Kyoto to Osaka.
Please leave your main suitcase with the porter / bell desk by 7:30 AM.
Travel with just an overnight bag for your night in Hiroshima.
Transfer to Hiroshima by JR bullet train.
Arrive at Hiroshima and start sightseeing in Hiroshima by public transportation with your guide.
*Visit: Atomic Bomb Memorial Dome / Peace Memorial Museum / Itsukushima shrine
After sightseeing check-in at your hotel in Hiroshima.
Transfer to Osaka with your guide by JR bullet train.
Arrive at Shin-Osaka station and start sightseeing in Osaka by public transportation with your guide.
*Visit: Osaka Castle / Kuchu Teien Observatory / Dotombori area
After sightseeing check-in at your hotel in Osaka.
Transfer to Kansai International Airport by airport bus (Travel Time 50min.)
The cost includes
- Hotel : Please refer to hotel list page 9. Tokyo (2nights), Hakone (1night), Kyoto (3nights), Hiroshima (1night), Osaka (1night)
- Transfer : Round trip airport transfers by airport bus / van. Private car for Day3, Day4 (Hakone to Odawara or Atami Station)
- Guide : Private guide for Day2(AM),3,4(PM)-5, Day7-8. Assistant at Airport for Day 1
- Train : Odawara / Atami - Kyoto, Kyoto / Hiroshima / Shin-Osaka Ordinary class reserved seat (Standard,Superior), First class reserved seat (Deluxe)
- Meal : 1Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast (Breakfast option is also available)
- Luggage transfer : Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka (one item per person)
- Others : Local transfer and admission fees (When with guide)