Please see below for tour details.
**The price changes every Monday based on the JPY exchange rate.
- Departure date: Daily (Except for Jan. 1 – 3 and Dec. 30 – 31)
- Time: 8:15 – approx. 13:00
- English-speaking guide service is included.
- Tour operated for minimum of 1 person
Assemble at Nippon Travel Agency office at Kyoto station. Transfer to JR Saga Arashiyama station by JR line.
Visit one of Kyoto’s best Zen temples and enjoy the beautiful landscape garden.
Take a walk on the path through a bamboo forest.
This temple is established in 16th century and has a quiet and sacred atomosphere.
Togetsu means “moon crossing” and this bridge spans Katsura River.
Take JR line from Saga Arashiyama station and the tour disbands at Kyoto station.
The cost includes
- The guide
- Admission to most attractions
- Tax and service charge