Please see below for tour details.
**The price changes every Monday based on the JPY exchange rate.
- Departure date: Daily (Except for Jan. 1−3, Mar. 3)
- Time: 9:00−approx. 18:00
- English-speaking guide service is included.
- Pick-up and return services are available. (Return service: The service is available to the hotel where you were picked up.)
- Tour operated for minimum of 1 person
- Name of The Bus Company for this tour : HINOMARU JIDOUSHA KOGYO and/or CHUNICHI RINKAI BUS Co., Ltd.
Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform (Approx. 30 min).
Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area (Approx. 40 min).
Enjoy a pleasant walk in the East Garden of the Imperial Palace, as a place of historical interest and scenic beauty.
(Mon., Fri. & when East Garden is closed, visit IMPERIAL PALACE PLAZA, DOUBLE BRIDGE instead of East Garden.) (Approx. 40 min.)
Please enjoy a Japanese style lunch.
Vegetarian Menu is available on request.
* The location of the restaurant and the menu might be changed due to operational reasons.
This garden is a typical Daimyo (Japanese feudal lord) garden in the Edo period with a tidal pond (Approx. 40 min).
Enjoy a boat ride from a Port of Tokyo, Hinode Pier to Asakusa and see a harmonious blend of old and new Tokyo (Approx. 40 min).
Famous cultural landmark in Tokyo. Walk down an active shopping street “Nakamise” leading to one of the finest Buddhist temples in Japan (Approx. 40 min).
The service is available to the hotel where you were picked up.
The cost includes
- The guides
- Admission to most attractions
- Tax and service charge